Jan 22, 2008

Someone in the Editing Department Wasn't Paying Attention

You know those catalogs you get in the mail around the holidays? They have names like "Collections and Such", and "What the Heck?" and "All Things Cheap and Resin". They offer homey knickknacks, personalized T-shirts with cliche slogans, specially-themed Monopoly games and Christmas ornaments, and just about anything else you can think of that can be made in China for less than $0.15 and sold to middle-aged women trying to find "good gifts" for their daughters-in-law.

We get these catalogs in our mailbox pretty regularly, and to be fair, there's occasionally a good deal or two on something worth having. But this is not one of those things:













I don't know what they called it, but I call it "Bad Indians". And I bet it got someone in trouble.

4 comments:

Steak said...

I bet you could make all sorts of puns on the fact that cactuses have "prickly" things all over them.

I won't share any of those puns here, but I just wanted everyone to know that such puns COULD be made.

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!!!!! That cracked me up...."bad indians"..LOL!!!

~Sarah~

Ben Hatke said...

Things like this restore my faith in this tired old world.

Nick-dog said...

Oh my. Andy, you are freaking hilarious!

--Nick-Dog