Feb 28, 2007

February's Last Battle

I'm sorry, but I must leave you with a boring post today. My internet went out yet again, and after much time on the phone with the techs, they finally realized the problem was with their equipment, probably due to the power outage, which I told them was going to end up being the culprit over a week ago.

Well anyhow my internet will only be sporadically connected for the next couple of days, so this will have to be the last post for a bit. And, since I'm so behind on work because I've been on the phone all day, I won't be able to post anything but . . . uh . . . what I just posted.

But, I have a lot of great ideas for blogs when I come back. Well, maybe they're only good ideas. Like, um . . .

I read a pretty good comic book today. Star Wars.

Yeah.

Next Monday, look out!

No comments: